skip to main | skip to sidebar

Every Living Thing...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

I went to work with two birds... a finch and an english sparrow. I came home with four. I'm scared to go to work on Monday... how many more will i end up with?
Posted by Hannah Kim at 9:03 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (13)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • I sOoOoOo want a peach-faced lovebird.
      • I went to work with two birds... a finch and an en...
      • Almost three weeks ago this little fuzz-ball came...
      • ...
      • Baby Sparrow #2. Died after 3 days...
      • I finally released my baby sparrow today. She too...
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  December (1)

About Me

Hannah Kim
View my complete profile